The mere mention of street food brings images of delicious and mouth-watering tikkis and gol gappas.
Time: 50 minutes
- 1 1/2 cup soaked overnight red kidney beans
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon garam masala powder
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 1 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 handful coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoon refined oil
- 2 cup boiled,mashed potato
- 1 tablespoon bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon red chilli powder
- salt as required
- To make this snack recipe, boil the soaked kidney beans in a pressure cooker for 3-5 whistles. Once boiled,
- drain the extra water and keep aside in a bowl to cool down.
- Once the rajma is cool to handle, mash with your hands in a large bowl. To this bowl, add red chilli powder,
- coriander powder, chopped onions, breadcrumbs and all purpose flour. Mix all the ingredients well. After that
- take a small portion of the mixture and flatten them to make round patties.
- Place a skillet or kadhai over medium flame and heat oil in it. Once the oil is hot enough, slowly add patties in
- batches and fry them until they become crispy and golden brown.
- Once fried and crispy, transfer them to a plate and garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot with any chutney or
- sauce of your choice and enjoy!