Pumpkin Fries makes for an amazing mouth-watering snack recipe which you can enjoy with your family during the tea time or at any hour of the day.
Time: 40 minutes
- 1 pumpkin
- paprika powder as required
- powdered cinnamon as required
- cumin as required
- thyme as required
- sage as required
- 1/2 cup virgin olive oil
- chilli flakes as required
- 1 teaspoon powdered garlic
- basil as required
- parsley as required
- Start by pre-heating the oven to a temperature of 200 degree Celsius. Meanwhile, line a baking tray with
- aluminium foil and set aside.
- Now, peel the skin of the pumpkin and chop them into slices of the size of fries. Now, in a medium sized bowl,
- pour some olive oil and toss all the pumpkin slices in it.
- Sprinkle chopped thyme, garlic, basil and parsley leaves over it along with the spices like paprika and chili
- flakes. Toss them well so that they have a even coating of the spices and herbs.
- Now, place these fries on the baking tray in a single layer and slide this tray in the pre-heated oven. Bake until
- the fries turn golden brown in color and crisp from all the sides. Take these out from the oven and serve hot in
- a serving bowl.