Puri is a popular North Indian main dish which is famously paired up with aloo curry, chole and pickle.
Time: 40 minutes
- 1 cup mint
- salt as required
- water as required
- 500 gm wheat flour
- refined oil as required
- 2 tablespoon ghee
- To start with, wash the pudina leaves under running water and grind them to a thick paste. Use a little water, if
- you need. Take a large bowl and combine together wheat flour, pudina paste, salt, ghee, and water. Knead a
- fine dough.
- Next, take out equal amount of dough and roll these dough balls in order to make small puris. Then put a
- kadhai on medium flame and heat oil in it.
- When the oil is hot enough, carefully put these puris in the hot oil and deep fry from both the sides until golden
- brown. Take them out on a plate and serve hot with your choice of curry like aloo curry and chole masala.