Crisp and crunchy, the all time favorite potato wedges recipe.
- 1 kg/2lb potatoes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Rosemary, chopped, to taste
- Crushed garlic, to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
- Wash and dry the potatoes, but don’t peel them.
- Cut the potatoes into large wedges and place into a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix well.
- Tip the potatoes onto a baking tray.
- Transfer the potatoes to the oven and bake until golden-brown and cooked all the way through which should take about 30 minutes.
- Serve the potatoes hot from the oven.