Potato and Corn Rolls is an easy-to-make snack recipe.
Time: 55 minutes
- 1 cup water
- For Filling
- 1 cup boiled frozen sweet corn
- 2 tablespoon corn flour
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 2 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala
- 1 cup boiled,mashed potato
- 2 teaspoon chopped green chilli
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 5 pinches salt
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- For Dough
- 1/2 cup wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon refined oil
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 pinches salt
- Take a deep missing bowl and combine whole wheat flour, all purpose flour, salt and oil and knead into a soft
- dough using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and make roti out of them.
- Heat a non-stick tava and cook the roti using a little oil till golden spots appear on both the sides. Keep aside.
- In the meantime combine all the filling ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and add to the cooked rotis.
- Heat a non-stick tava, grease it with oil and cook the rolls using a little oil till they turn golden brown in colour
- from both the sides.
- Serve immediately.