If you love pizza and parathas, then this Pizza Paratha will satiate both your cravings and will surely become one of your favorites!
Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup wheat flour
- salt as required
- 2 tablespoon refined oil
- powdered black pepper as required
- For Filling
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup mixed vegetables
- For Dough
- 2 tablespoon roasted flax seeds
- water as required
- To prepare this main dish recipe, take a bowl and mix together wheat flour, salt and flax seeds. Pour water in
- the bowl and knead a stiff dough. Once done, cover it and set aside for some time.
- Now, take a small bowl and mix together mozzarella cheese along with mixed vegetables. Sprinkle salt and
- black pepper powder and toss it well. Next, take the dough and divide it into two parts. Shape them in the
- form of rounds and gently press these balls between your palms. Using a rolling pin, roll these out thinly.
- On one rolled out roti, apply pizza sauce and add the cheese-vegetable mix in the center. Cover it with the
- other roti and seal the edges with water.
- Now, heat a pan over medium flame and place the stuffed paratha over it. When you see small rounds rising
- on the upper side, flip it to the other side. Let that side cook as well and apply refined oil on the upper side.
- Now, flip it again and apply oil on the upper side. Let the down side become golden-brown in color and flip it
- again. Cook both the sides well. Once done, take it off the flame and cut into slices ans serve it hot to enjoy!