Muffin reminds us of mouth-watering sweet desserts but Pizza Muffin is a savoury dish that you can make for your loved ones on special occasions like kitty party and get-together.
Time: 60 minutes
- 50 gm butter
- 2 egg
- 2 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- salt as required
- 50 ml virgin olive oil
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon pizza seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tomato
- For The Main Dish
- 1 capsicum (green pepper)
- 1 cup American corn kernels
- 1/2 cup mozzarella
- For Topping
- 2 tablespoon cheese- goat cheese
- Combine together butter and oil, and beat them well until combined. Then put eggs in and beat the mixture
- again. Also add milk and ketchup. Keep beating this mixture until smooth. Now sieve refined flour and baking
- powder together in another mixing bowl. To this add pizza seasoning, chili flakes, salt, sugar, cheese and
- vegetables. Give a light mix.
- Now pour in wet ingredients in 2 batches and fold in. Once done, put in cupcake molds until 3/4th filled
- because after baking the muffins will puff up. Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 180 degree Celsius. Top up
- with more cheese so that it becomes cheesy and covers with cheese crust. Now bake in pre-heated oven for 12-
- 15 minutes at 180 degree Celsius. After 15 minutes, keep the muffins like that in the oven for more 5 minutes.
- Then take out and serve.