Piri Piri Grilled Cheese Avocado Sandwich is a unique, healthy, flavorful and appetizing breakfast recipe containing many essential vitamins and minerals.
Time: 20 minutes
- 1 avocados
- piri piri sauce as required
- refined oil as required
- 4 slices garlic bread
- 2 slices cheese slices
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/4 onion
- Take a slice of garlic bread, lay on it a cheese slice and top it up with chopped onion, diced bell peppers, peeled
- and sliced avocados and drizzle piri piri sauce over the toppings.
- Close the open sandwich with another slice of garlic bread. Repeat the process to make more sandwiches.
- Now, heat refined oil in a non-stick pan over medium flame and lay the sandwiches in it, cook the sandwiches
- until the garlic bread is crispy and golden brown in colour. Flip the sandwiches over and continue to cook until
- cheese is melted. Serve hot.