High Tea is always an occasion for hot tea/coffee, mouth-watering snacks with finger foods around you and endless conversations with your friends and family!
Time: 50 minutes
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 150 gm unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 3 egg
- 1/2 cup butter
- To prepare this mouth-watering cake recipe, preheat the oven at 170 degree Celsius. Meanwhile, add all
- purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda in a bowl along with salt and mix well.
- Take another bowl and beat the butter with ¾ cups of caster sugar till the mixture becomes fluffy. Now, add
- flour and beat until you get the right consistency.
- Lay the cake batter into a greased bundt tin, let it cook in the oven for 40 minutes. As the cake sits in the oven,
- begin preparing the glaze in thick bottomed pot. Add, butter, icing sugar and pineapple juice. Let the mixture
- boil, simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Once the cake is baked and turned out of the bundt tin, lay it carefully on a rack to drizzle it with the glaze
- syrup. Gently drizzle syrup all over the cake. Your cake is now ready to be served.