Cook Time: 35 minutes
A tangy, wholesome treat! Try these easy-to-cook achari prawns and add sparks to your dinner table. A must try for all seafood lovers.
- 4 Prawns
- Achari chilli pickle
- 2 onions
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 250 gms butter
- 1 stem of curry leaves
- 1 Tbsp black pepper
- 1 stem coriander
- 1 lemon
- Slit prawns and fill them with achari chilli pickle masala.
- Add butter to a pan and saute onions, garlic cloves & curry leaves.
- Add prawns & achari masala to the pan.
- Sprinkle some black pepper powder.
- Plate the prawns along with the masala and garnish it with coriander leaves and lemon juice.