Passion Fruit Sorbet is a Continental recipe which will leave your taste buds mesmerized.
Time: 20 minutes
- 100 ml water
- 4 passion fruit
- 100 gm caster sugar
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Place a pan over medium flame and add water in it. Add sugar in water and boil the mixture for a minute or
- two. Stir to dissolve sugar in water. Once a thick sugary syrup is formed, remove from flame and set it aside.
- Now peel and remove the seeds of passion fruit and reserve the seeds in a small bow. Take a blender jar, add
- passion fruit, sugar syrup, lemon juice and water in it. Blend to form a smooth paste and strain it in a medium
- bowl. Add the reserved seed in the bowl and mix well.
- Transfer this mixture in a container and cover it with a lid. Place it in the refrigerator for some time. Once it is
- frozen, take it out and transfer it in a blender jar. Blend the mixture until small granules remain. Scoop it in a
- serving bowl and serve chilled.