Parmesan Rosemary Fries are one of the most loved and popular snack recipe across the globe.
Time: 35 minutes
- 2 peeled potato
- 1 cup refined oil
- black pepper as required
- 1/2 tablespoon peppercorns
- 3 drops truffle oil
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 bunch chives
- 1 peeled sweet potato
- salt as required
- 1/2 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon eggless mayonnaise
- 20 gm blue cheese
- 1 bunch powdered celery
- Start by peeling and washing the potatoes and sweet potatoes and then cut these into long fingers. Now, place
- a pan over low flame and blanch the potato fingers in hot oil for about 8-10 minutes. Then, remove from heat
- and keep aside for cooling.
- In a pan, heat oil over high flame and add the blanched potato fries to the hot oil. Deep fry the sliced potatoes,
- until they turn crisp and brown. Once done, remove these from the heat and place them on a plate lined with
- blotting paper.
- Next, in a bowl, mix salt, black pepper powder, chopped rosemary, ground peppercorns and grated cheese.
- Toss the fries in this bowl till they are well coated with the mixture. Drizzle a few drops of truffle oil while
- tossing them. Once done, transfer the fries in a bowl and garnish with chopped chives and celery powder.
- For the dip, in a bowl, mix sour cream, eggless mayonnaise and blue cheese together. Mix the ingredients well
- and serve with crispy potato fries to enjoy!