Parmesan Chicken is an Italian recipe, which can be prepared quickly in just 30-minutes.
Time: 40 minutes
- 450 gm cubed chicken
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 pinch powdered black pepper
- To prepare this yummy chicken recipe, mix garlic with butter in a bowl and keep aside.
- In another bowl, mix grated cheese, garlic salt, black pepper powder and breadcrumbs to prepare the coating
- for chicken.
- Next, dip the boneless chicken pieces into the butter mixture and then roll them in the breadcrumbs mixture.
- Then, grease a baking tray with a little butter and transfer the chicken pieces in it. Drizzle the remaining garlic
- and butter mixture on the chicken pieces. Place the dish into a pre-heated oven at 450 degree Fahrenheit.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the chicken is tender. Carefully take out the baking tray and serve the dish hot.