Papri Chaat is a famous snack recipe which is made using crispy papris, green chutney, sweet chutney and sev.
Time: 35 minutes
- 15 papdi
- 1/2 cup yoghurt (curd)
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 large boiled,chopped,peeled potato
- 3 tablespoon tamrind chutney
- 2 tablespoon green chutney
- For Garnishing
- 1 dash black salt
- 2 pinches chaat masala
- 1 handful chopped coriander leaves
- 2 pinches cumin powder
- 1 pinch red chilli powder
- 2 tablespoon sev
- To make this party snack recipe, take a plate and crush few papris in a plate. You can also spread the papris on
- the plate. Once done, place the chopped potatoes on it. Then pour 1 tbsp of green chutney, sweet chutney,
- curd and salt over the papris and potatoes.
- Then again crush 2 or 3 papris on top of the chutneys. Garnish the chaat with black salt, red chilli powder, chaat
- masala, cumin powder, coriander leaves and sev. Papri Chaat tastes thebest when served chilled. Serve this easy
- snack recipe to your family and friends.