Paneer Kebab is a North Indian recipe which is loved by people of all age groups.
Time: 45 minutes
- 250 gm cubed paneer
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala powder
- 1 teaspoon green chilli sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 cup yoghurt (curd)
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 3 teaspoon spice chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 2 teaspoon salt
- To prepare this delicious Paneer Kebab recipe, take a bowl and add yogurt, ginger-garlic paste, chaat masala
- powder, chilli powder, green chilli sauce, cumin powder, salt and coriander powder in it. Mix all the ingredients
- Now to marinate the paneer, add the paneer cubes in the same bowl and gently mix until the paneer pieces are
- evenly coated. Cover the bowl with a cling film and keep it in the fridge for 2 to 4 hours. This step is important,
- so that paneer gets properly marinated.
- Now, heat a grill pan over medium flame. Take out the paneer from the fridge and drain the marinade.
- Carefully, grill the paneer pieces for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown. Once done, remove and serve the
- scrumptious kebabs with mint or coriander chutney.