Palak Veg Kabab is a perfect snack recipe for vegetarians and it can be enjoyed with green chutney.
Time: 1 hr 20 minutes
- 500 gm spinach
- 200 gm crushed peanuts
- 8 green chilli
- 1 tablespoon chaat masala powder
- 3 boiled potato
- 1 1/2 cup refined oil
- 150 gm gram flour (besan)
- 1/2 bunch coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon garam masala powder
- 3 onion
- Wash and blend the spinach into a blender jar and make it into a paste. Smash the boiled potatoes to make a
- paste. Mix well and add salt, coriander leaves, gram flour, peanuts, garam masala, chaat masala powder, and
- chopped onion. Mix all the ingredients well and divide this mixture in small balls and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Put a frying pan on medium flame and heat oil in it. When the oil is hot enough, add these spinach and potato
- balls and fry evenly over low flame.
- Take them out on an absorbent paper to soak the extra oil and serve hot with tomato ketchup.