- Cooking spray
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated or shredded Parmesan
- 1 cup plain dry bread crumbs or Panko
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Slice the zucchini into 1/4-inch thick rounds.
- In a medium bowl, toss the zucchini with the oil.
- In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan, bread crumbs, and seasonings.
- Dip each round into the Parmesan mixture, coating it evenly on both sides, pressing the coating on to stick, and place in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 30 minutes or until golden. Serve warm!