Orange Pineapple Smoothie is a refreshing beverage recipe that is prepared using orange juice, pineapple, banana, vanilla protein powder and ice cubes
Time: 20 minutes
- 3 cup orange juice
- 2 banana
- 6 ice cubes
- 1 cup pineapple
- 4 tablespoon vanilla protein powder
- To make this fruity smoothie recipe, start by peeling the bananas and pineapple. Now take a chopping board
- and chop the bananas and pineapple. Put them in a bowl and keep it aside.
- Next, add orange juice, chopped bananas, pineapple, ice cubes and vanilla protein powder in a blender. Blend
- them well.
- Once done, your Orange Pineapple Smoothie is now ready. Serve chilled!