Try this Oats Cutlet recipe which is super-delicious and has the goodness of oats!
Time: 45 minutes
- 1 cup roasted oats
- 1/2 cup paneer
- 4 tablespoon carrot
- 1 cup boiled potato
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- refined oil as required
- salt as required
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed to paste green chilli
- To begin with this recipe, peel off the skin of boiled potatoes and mash them well. Then, grate the carrot in a
- small bowl.
- Take a large bowl and add oats, mashed potatoes, ginger paste, green chilli paste, carrot, salt, chilli powder and
- garam masala powder to it. Crumble the paneer in the bowl and mix well to make the mixture dough like
- Take out small portions from the dough and using your palms, make small balls of the dough. When these balls
- are prepared, flatten them with your hands to form their shape like cutlets.
- Finally, put a saucepan on medium flame and grease it well with refined oil. Place the prepared cutlets in the
- pan and shallow fry for a few seconds from both the sides. Once the golden brown colour is obtained, turn off
- the flame and serve these oats cutlet with green chutney and tomato ketchup.