Neer Dosai and enjoy it with sambar and coconut chutney.
Time: 45 minutes
- 2 cup rice
- 4 teaspoon pressed rice
- 1 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- To begin with, take rice along with pressed rice and wash under running water. Next put them in a bowl, filling
- the bowl with water, let soak for about an hour or so.
- Once done, transfer in a blender and blend until it turns into rich fine paste. Make sure to keep the consistency
- thin. Divide into equal portions.
- Then, place a pan on medium flame, greasing it with the vegetable oil. Once heated enough, pour one portion
- of the batter on the pan and extend it a little bit with the help of the back of a wooden spoon.
- Sprinkle vegetable oil over and cook for about 2-3 minutes. Once crispy, remove the dosa and place it in a
- serving plate. Serve along side coconut chutney and sambar.