When you are fasting, you crave for a lot of tasty food.
Time: 25 minutes
- 1 1/4 cup grated paneer
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered green cardamom
- 3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- For Garnishing
- almonds as required
- pistachios as required
- To prepare this yummy dish, first of all grate the paneer in a bowl and keep aside.
- Now, put a deep-bottomed pan on medium flame and add milk in it. Bring milk to a boil and then add grated
- paneer in it, mix well and let it simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring continuously till it thickens.
- When the kheer thickens, sprinkle the cardamom powder and add sugar in the pan. Stir to mix well and cook
- for abot two minutes for mixing the sugar. Once done, turn off the burner and garnish with almonds and
- pistachios. Serve hot and enjoy! (Note: You can add more your choice of nuts and raisins to the kheer).