This is a delicious Mexican recipe which is prepared using nachos, cheddar and mozzarella cheese along with tomato, onion, coriander leaves, and lime juice.
Time: 25 minutes
- 500 gm nachos
- 100 gm grated cheddar cheese
- 1 red onion
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 100 gm grated mozzarella
- 600 gm tomato
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 2 green chilli
- To prepare this delicious snack recipe, wash the tomatoes under running water and then cut them in half.
- Then, deseed the tomatoes and dice them. Next, peel the red onion and finely chop them in a separate bowl.
- Now, peel the garlic cloves and crush them using a pestle and mortar. And last but not the least, wash
- coriander leaves and green chilli under running water and finely chop them too in different bowls.
- Take a large bowl and place these diced tomatoes in it along with red onion, garlic cloves, lime juice, coriander
- leaves, sugar and green chillies. Stir well all the ingredients to prepare the salsa.
- Next, place the nachos on a large baking tray and spread over the freshly prepared salsa. Grate the mozzarella
- and cheddar cheese over the nachos and put the tray in a pre-heated grill.
- Grill the nachos for about 3-4 minutes and until both the mozzarella and the cheddar cheese have melted.
- When done, serve with sour cream and enjoy!