A delicious and tasty side dish for roti, chapati, naan, plain rice, pulaos and biryanis.
Time: 35 minutes
- 12 medium mushroom
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 2 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- 20 crushed to paste cashews
- 2 pinches salt
- 4 medium finely chopped onion
- 4 finely chopped tomato
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 3 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 4 teaspoon fresh cream
- 1/2 cup Frozen Sweet corn
- For Garnishing
- 1 handful chopped coriander leaves
- Clean and halve the mushrooms.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium flame. Saute the onions and tomatoes for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, coriander powder and salt. Stir well.
- Add the sweet corn kernels and mushrooms. Add the cashew nut paste and mix well.
- Cook for a few minutes, about 8 to 10 minutes or until mushrooms are soft. Remove from flame.
- Garnish with cream and coriander leaves. Serve.