Misal Pav is a traditional Maharashtrian recipe that is a delight to eat.
Time: 35 minutes
- 4 cup sprout bean
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon garam masala powder
- 2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 1/2 onion
- 4 cup water
- 2 1/2 onion
- 2 tablespoon coriander powder
- 4 tablespoon red chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 2 tomato
- 2 teaspoon refined oil
- For Garnishing
- 1 cup sev
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 8 wedges lemon
- 8 pav
- To prepare this delectable recipe, begin with chopping the onions, tomatoes and coriander leaves and keep
- them aside for further usage.
- Next take a pan and add 2 tsp of refined oil in it. Once the oil gets heated, add some cumin seeds and mustard
- seeds and let them splutter. Then add some onions and turmeric powder and saute this mixture for at least 4
- Next to the mixture add some sprouted bean ginger-garlic paste. Saute this mixture until the ingredients get
- roasted well. You can also use sprouted moth beans instead of sprouted beans to prepare this dish.
- Now add coriander powder, garam masala, chili powder and tomatoes to the pan and cook until you get a soft
- mixture. After that add 4 cups of the water in the pan and cook until the sprouted beans soften. Once done
- garnish your prepared misal with some lemon wedges, coriander leave and pair it with some pav.