Minty Lemon Popsicle is a delightful recipe which you can prepare easily at home with just five easily available ingredients.
Time: 20 minutes
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 3 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoon juice of 1 lemon
- 4 cup water
- 1 cup chopped mint
- To begin with, take a non-stick pan and add lemon juice, lime zest, water and mint in it. Boil over low flame
- until the ingredients are incorporated with each other.
- When done, remove and let it cool slightly. Now, take the popsicles molds and pour the mixture into it with a
- few leaves of mint. (Note: You can also add lemon slices)
- Refrigerate the popsicle for a few hours. When done, take out and put the sticks in the center of the mold
- which is hollow.
- Now, refrigerate overnight. When done, serve it immediately.