If you happen to love sea food, then Minty Fish Cakes are a must try!
Time: 50 minutes
- 400 gm chopped haddock fillet
- 200 gm frozen peas
- 2 teaspoon mint
- water as required
- 400 gm potato
- 470 ml milk
- refined oil as required
- To begin with, take a large pan, pour milk along with chopped haddock fillet and poach it for about 5 minutes
- or until it is cooked properly. In the meantime, take out frozen peas and keep them under running water in
- order to defrost.
- Now take the potatoes, peel and chop them. Also, chop the mint leaves. Next, put the chopped potatoes in a
- deep-bottomed pan along with peas and enough water to submerge them. Boil until tender. Pre-heat the oven
- to 200 degree Celsius.
- Meanwhile, take the poached fish and remove its skin and bones and put them in a bowl. Add the peas, potato,
- mint and mix well. Now roll out few balls from the mixture and give them the shape of that of the fish cakes.
- Spray oil on each of them and bake for about 20 minutes or until they turn golden brown. Once done, take
- them out and transfer in a serving dish. Serve with a dip of your choice.