Microwave Omelette makes an ideal breakfast for the people who usually skip their breakfast due to their hectic schedules.
Time: 25 minutes
- 4 egg
- 2 tablespoon grated cheddar cheese
- salt as required
- 2 pinches black pepper
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon chopped green onion
- To begin with, take a large microwave-safe mug and spray it with oil. Put eggs along with milk and beat with
- the help of a spoon or fork.
- Next, add grated cheddar cheese, red bell pepper, green onion. Also, add pepper and salt according to your
- taste. Stir well. Once done, microwave for 30 seconds on high.
- Take it out only to put it again for another 20-30 seconds after mixing with a fork. Remove, stir again, and
- repeat the process until the omelette is set.