Looking for an easy-to-make snack recipe this Navratri? Try these Microwave Potato Chips made with potatoes sprinkled with sendha namak.
Time: 30 minutes
- 4 medium potato
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sendha namak
- 1/2 cup virgin olive oil
- To make this delicious Navratri recipe, wash the potatoes under running water and peel them. Cut them into
- thin slices and transfer in a glass bowl. Brush the sliced potatoes with olive oil and sprinkle sendha namak over
- them. Toss well to mix evenly.
- Place the coated potatoes on a microwave-safe plate and cook them on high for around 3-4 minutes or until the
- chips get dry and crisp. Once they are done, remove and cool. You can also store these chips in an airtight
- container. Serve as a tea-time snack with tea or coffee.