Mexican Lime Chicken recipe is sure to become one of your favorites.
- 5 chicken wings
- 5 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon garlic
- salt as required
- 1/4 cup virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 2 teaspoon paprika powder
- Wash the chicken wings thoroughly before proceeding further. On a chopping board, chop the garlic and add
- them to a bowl. In the same bowl, add olive oil, lemon juice, lime zest, coriander seeds, paprika and salt as per
- your taste. Mix these well and add the chicken wings to it. Mix it well with the marination and coat it evenly.
- Cover this bowl with a cling film and refrigerate the mixture for an hour to marinate the chicken well.
- Meanwhile, preheat the grill to medium-high temperature. After an hour, take the chicken wings out from the
- fridge and place the marinated wings on the preheated grill for about 10 minutes or until it is moist and brown
- on every side. Once done, remove from the grill and transfer it in a plate. Serve these hot with a dip of your
- choice to enjoy!