A quick and easy recipe involving chunky prawns cut into popcorn size, marinated, batter coated and deep fried to perfection. Perfect for tea-time.
Time: 25 minutes
- 8-10 prawns
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 3 lemons
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp kasuri methi powder
- 1 stem of coriander
- 250 gms maida
- 250 gms semolina
- 250 ml oil
- Cut prawns into popcorn size & marinate with ginger-garlic paste, lemon juice, red chilli powder, coriander
- powder, kasuri methi powder & salt.
- Break eggs & beat it.On two separate plates, spread out some maida & semolina.
- Dip marinated prawns in maida, eggs & semolina.
- Deep fry and serve hot garnished with coriander & lemon.