This delicious Masala Pancake Tiffin dish is a very healthy creation.
Time: 25 minutes
- 100 gm oats
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 50 gm finely chopped onion
- 2 de seeded,finely chopped green chilli
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 30 gm gram flour (besan)
- 1 teaspoon dried fenugreek leaves
- 50 gm finely chopped tomato
- 1 teaspoon chopped coriander leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- In a medium sized bowl, mix all the ingredients of the batter. Beat it well. Add water to make a batter of
- pouring consistency.
- Put a non-stick pan on a medium flame and heat it up. Grease lightly and spread one small ladle of the batter.
- Spread lightly.
- Flip it to the other side after 2 minutes when the edges turn slightly brown in color. Cook the other side as well.
- Pour it on a separate plate and serve it with mint chutney.