Maple Kheer is a Fusion recipe that has flavours of Canada and India.
Time: 25 minutes
- 500 ml milk
- 3 green cardamom
- 500 gm rice
- 5 almonds
- 2 tablespoon raisins
- 6 tablespoon maple syrup
- Take a vessel and pour milk into it along with crushed cardamom. Let it simmer at low flame and stir
- occasionally until the milk thickens.
- Boil rice in another deep pan over medium flame and when it is half cooked, put it into the milk. Add raisins
- and simmer for another 5 minutes at low flame.
- Mash the rice in the milk using a wooden masher. Once done, add pure maple syrup and stir well. Garnish with
- almonds and serve hot.