Mango Apple Smoothie recipe and take full advantage of mangoes this summer season.
Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup mango
- 3/4 cup yoghurt (curd)
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 medium apple
- 1 teaspoon honey
- To make this fruity smoothie, wash the apple under running water. Once done, peel and cut it into pieces in a
- Next, peel the mango and cut it into pieces as well in separate bowls.
- Now, add the chopped apple and mango along with honey, yoghurt and ice cubes in a blender jar. Blend them
- well until a smooth puree is obtained.
- Once done, your Mango Apple Smoothie is ready! Serve chilled!