No wonder, both Maggi and Samosa are the most loved dishes in India.
Time: 50 minutes
- 1 1/2 cup maggi noodles
- 1 teaspoon carom seeds
- water as required
- 2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, pour all purpose flour, salt, carom seeds and sprinkle water. Prepare a massive hard dough ball
- out of it. Set aside for sometime. Now in a separate utensil, cook maggi noodles. Once cooked, keep it on the
- side and allow it to cool.
- Now, take a large kadai, pour oil to it and heat it on medium flame. Meanwhile, make small round shaped
- dough balls out the huge ball. Cut it in the center and make cones from the pieces using few drops of water to
- seal the corners. Stuff the maggi and press the corners. Repeat for the rest of the balls.
- Dip these samosas into the kadai and deep fry them. Once they turn golden brown, take them out of the oil
- and place on a tissue paper layer to drain out the excess oil. Serve hot with chutneys.