A mouth-watering pasta recipe that you can cook for your family and friends on occasions like kitty party, pot luck, and even picnics, this is a must try dish at home.
Time: 60 minutes
- 90 gm pasta macaroni
- 1 large sliced thick onion
- 900 ml water
- 1 Teaspoon oregano
- 5 Teaspoon mayonnaise
- 8 medium mushroom
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 Tablespoon powdered black pepper
- salt as required
- To prepare this yummy dish, put a deep-bottomed pan on medium flame and boil water in it. After a boil, add
- salt along with macaroni in the pan and cook for about 5 minutes. Stir occasionally to avoid macaroni sticking
- to the bottom.
- Use a perforated ladle and take out the cooked macaroni in a bowl. With the help of another ladle, pour 120 ml
- of macaroni stock in a beaker and drain out the remaining stock.
- Now, heat oil in a non-stick pan on low flame, and add chopped onion and garlic in the pan and saute for about
- 30 seconds or until the onion gets caramelised. Next, add mushrooms along with oregano in the pan and saute
- for about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper as per your taste.
- Then, take the pan away from flame and add macaroni stock along with mayonnaise in another pan and stir
- well. Add this macaroni to the prepared mushroom sauce and continue stirring.
- Bring the pan with mushroom sauce back on flame and stir till sauce thickens. Serve hot and enjoy