Try this Macaroni and Cheese Finger recipe and we are sure that you will end up craving for more!
Time: 50 minutes
- 50 gm pasta macaroni
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 2 tablespoon bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon grated cheese cubes
- 4 green chilli
- 1/2 cup refined oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- To prepare this appetizer recipe, start by placing a pan over medium flame and add 1 1/2 cup water in it. Let it
- come to a boil and add macaroni in it. Let the macaroni boil for 5-7 minutes. Once done, strain the water and
- transfer the boiled macaroni in a bowl. Sprinkle some refined oil over the boiled macaroni to prevent it from
- sticking. Meanwhile, on a chopping board, crush the garlic and finely chop the green chillies.
- Place a pan over medium flame and add butter in it. When the butter is melted, add crushed garlic in it and
- saute well and make sure that you don’t burn the garlic. Once done, add the grated cheese and heavy cream in
- it. Mix well and add remaining water in it. Give it a stir and let the sauce thicken. Once the sauce is thickened,
- add green chillies in it along with boiled macaroni. Mix it well to evenly coat the pasta with the sauce. Now,
- take it off the flame and cover the pan. Place it in the fridge to set.
- Meanwhile, place a deep-bottomed pan over medium flame and heat refined oil in it. If the pasta is set, cut it in
- finger shape and coat each finger with bread crumbs. Add the coated fingers in the hot oil. Fry these until they
- turn golden brown in color. Transfer the fried fingers on a plate and serve these hot with tomato ketchup to