Made with vodka, lemons, sugar and water, this cocktail recipe takes a few days to prepare but tastes super-delicious.
Time: 20 minutes
- 1 litre vodka
- 3 1/2 cup water
- 10 lemon
- 3 cup sugar
- To prepare this easy recipe, wash properly all the lemons with warm water. Wipe them with a clean cloth and
- carefully peel the zest off lemons in a bowl. Keep them aside.
- Now, take a jar and add 700 ml vodka along with all lemon zest. Cover the pitcher and keep it at room
- temperature like that for 10 to 30 days in a cool dark place.
- Now, put a saucepan on low flame and boil water in it along with sugar for about 5 minutes. When a syrup like
- consistency forms, switch off the stove. Let it cool and add it in the jar filled with vodka. Stir for a while and add
- the remaining vodka. Let it sit for more 20 to 30 days.
- After some time, shake well the jar and strain the drink.
- Let it chill in the freezer for some time. The limoncello is ready to serve. Enjoy!