Kiwifruit and Feta Toasties is a refreshing dish that you can certainly prepare for parties and get-togethers
Time: 40 minutes
- 5 slices white bread
- 2 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- salt as required
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 50 gm cheese- feta
- 2 kiwi
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- For Garnishing
- basil as required
- In a medium bowl, add crumbled feta cheese, honey, lemon juice and salt as per your taste. Mix well for a few
- seconds and then cover it with a cling film. Refrigerate the mixture for an hour or so.
- In the meantime, place a pan over medium flame and heat oil in it. Once the oil is not, toast the bread slices in
- it, until they turn crispy and brown. Now, cut the roasted slices into desired shape.
- Next, take the feta cheese mixture out of the fridge and take a spoonful of this mixture. Add it onto the toasties
- and then top it up with sliced kiwis. Transfer the toasties in a serving plate and garnish with fresh basil leaves.
- Serve immediately to enjoy!