Try these scrumptious Khajoor Rolls, made with black dates, poppy seeds along with the goodness of almonds, cashews and pistachios.
Time: 50 minutes
- 500 gm black dates
- 100 gm cashews
- 5 gm powdered green cardamom
- 15 gm roasted poppy seeds
- 100 gm almonds
- 100 gm pistachios
- 20 gm ghee
- To begin with, wash dates under running water. Then, take out a chopping board and chop them in small
- pieces. Next, place a pan on medium low flame and pour ghee. Once heated, put the chopped dates and saute
- for about 5 minutes.
- Now, roast all the nuts, namely, cashews, pistachios and almond and further crush them coarsely. Stir in the
- nuts mixture in the pan. Add cardamom powder and mix well. Once done, take out and let it cool for a while.
- Next, make rolls from the mixture and coat them with roasted poppy seeds. Cut the rolls into small pieces. Your
- Khajoor Rolls are ready to be served.