Sweet and delightful, Jaggery Dosa is an easy-to-make South Indian recipe that you can cook for your family and friends anytime.
Time: 1 Hour
- 1 cup grated jaggery
- 1/2 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 cup refined oil
- 1 pinch salt
- water as required
- 3 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 5 green cardamom
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 7 tablespoon grated coconut
- To prepare this amazingly delicious dosa recipe, put a non-stick pan on medium flame and add grated jaggery
- in it along with water. Stir to mix well and bring it to a boil to make a thick paste. Strain the mixture into the
- bowl, keep it aside to cool.
- To the bowl, add wheat flour, rice flour, fennel seeds, crushed cardamoms, grated coconut, and salt. Mix well
- into a smooth batter and ensure there are no lumps formed. Make it into a dosa batter by adding water in
- Now, put a non-stick pan on medium flame and heat a little oil in it. Pour a spoonful of batter on the heated
- pan and spread it in the shape of a pancake. Sprinkle some oil around the sides and on top of it, and cook until
- golden brown in colour. Then, gently flip and cook the other side as well in the same manner.
- Repeat the same procedure to cook more jaggery dosas with the remaining batter. Serve hot!