Irish Stew, as the name suggests, is a traditional Irish recipe often served with breads.
Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 1 kilograms lamb
- 8 carrot
- salt as required
- water as required
- 10 large potato
- 4 onion
- black pepper as required
- For Garnishing
- 1 stalk parsley
- The first step is to prepare the vegetables. Chop the potatoes in quarter, the carrots in medium-sized pieces and
- roughly chop the onions. Also slice the lamb into small pieces.
- Now, take a large pot and fill it with water, and place over high heat. Add the meat and potato pieces in the pot
- and bring it to a boil. Then add the chopped carrots and onions in the pot.
- Keep the pot low flame and cover the pot with a lid. Let it simmer, until the vegetables and the meat are
- cooked, and the gravy thickens. Garnish with chopped parsley before serving.