- 1 package instant ramen (salt flavor)
- 1 slice bacon, chopped
- 1/2 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cheese-flavored Umaibo Snacks (Japanese corn puff snacks)
- 100cc milk
- 1 poached egg
- chopped parsley
- black pepper
- Boil the ramen noodles one minute shorter than the directions on the package.
- Drain and set aside.
- In a frying pan, cook bacon and garlic with olive oil over medium heat.
- Add in milk, ramen soup and Umaibo snacks.
- Cook until Umaibo has melted.
- Turn off heat and add in noodles.
- Toss to coat.
- Transfer to platter and serve with poached egg, chopped parsley and black pepper.