Honey Mustard Chicken Wings is a continental recipe which is made using chicken wings that are marinated in a tasty mixture of dijon mustard, honey, soy sauce, garlic, salt, pepper along with lemon juice.
Time: 55 minutes
- 10 chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves peeled,crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon honey
- freshly ground black pepper as required
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt as required
- To start with, preheat the oven to 200 degree Celsius. Meanwhile, wash the chicken wings under running water,
- pat them dry with the help of paper towels and place them in a bowl.
- Next, take another small bowl, add garlic, soy sauce, honey, dijon mustard, lemon juice, olive oil along with salt
- and black pepper according to your taste. Mix the mixture well and pour it over the rinsed the chicken wings,
- coating each one of them.
- Keep aside in order to let the chicken absorb the juices properly. Put the in the refrigerator for about 2-4 hours.
- Once done, take out and place the wings on a foiled baking tray and bake for about 20-25 minutes or at least
- until they are well cooked and are light brown in color. Your Honey Mustard Chicken Wings are ready. Serve
- hot and relish.