With Eid around the corner and celebration on the cards, this exotic sweet recipe is a perfect delight to treat your loved ones.
Time: 50 min
- 1 litre full cream milk
- 100 gm sugar
- 5 drops rose water
- 100 gm basmati rice
- 400 gm condensed milk
- 5 gm dry rose petals
- For Garnishing
- 1 teaspoon flaked almonds
- In a heavy bottomed pan, boil milk at a very low temperature for 30 minutes.
- Add condensed milk, sugar and cook for another 5 minutes. Then, add basmati rice and cook till the rice is
- tender. Next stir-in rose petals along with some rose water.
- Once done, remove from heat and let it cool for a while. Garnish with almond flakes. Your Gulab Kheer is ready
- to be relished.