Grilled Marinated Fish Kebab is an easy-to-make snack recipe which is made with cubed fish fillets, lemon juice and garlic paste.
Time: 1 hour
- 250 gm cubed fish fillets
- For Marination
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered garam masala powder
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 handful finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- To prepare this delicious Grilled Fish Kebab recipe, take a glass bowl and add garam masala powder, coriander
- leaves, salt, garlic paste and lemon juice. Mix these ingredients thoroughly as these will form the marination
- for the fish.
- Now brush this mixture all over the fish cubes. Make sure that the fish cubes are evenly coated, only then you’d
- enjoy the real flavours of the spices. Once it is done, keep aside these marinated fish cubes in the fridge for
- about 60 minutes.
- Afterwards, skewer the fish cubes neatly (4 to 5 per skewer). Place these skewers on a preheated grill. Grill
- them for 10 to 15 minutes, turning them every now and then. Wait for the kebabs to attain a light brown colour.
- Then, remove and transfer to a serving plate. Serve these delicious Fish Kebabs with mint chutney and salad of
- your choice.