Grilled Chicken is a very popular recipe made with chicken, hung curd and spices like cumin powder and black pepper.
Time: 1hr 20 min
- 350 gm chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup hung curd
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- To prepare this easy chicken recipe, wash the chicken and prick it with a fork. Now, in a large bowl, combine
- hung curd, ginger paste, garlic paste, red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, black pepper, salt
- and garam masala. Stir all the ingredients until well blended.
- Now add the chicken and apply the masala mixture all around it. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or
- up to 24 hours. Once done, preheat your oven at 190 degree Celsius. Remove chicken from marinade and place
- it on a grilling tray. Grill it for 1 hour, turning it in between. Check the chicken if it’s fully cooked. Serve it with
- salad and any Indian bread.