Grilled Chicken Garlic Tikka or commonly known as Lahsooni Chicken Tikka is a mouth-watering appetizer recipe
Time: 1 Hour 15 minutes
- 250 gm chicken boneless
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- For Marination
- 2 tablespoon hung curd
- 1 tablespoon crushed to paste cashews
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon white pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- salt as required
- 2 tablespoon fresh cream
- For Garnishing
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala powder
- 1/2 handful chopped coriander leaves
- Wash chicken well and pat dry with a towel. Make a marinade with ginger-garlic paste, rice vinegar, and white
- pepper powder and brush chicken well with this marinade for about 1-2 hours.
- Now, mix together cashew paste, salt, hung curd and fresh cream in a small bowl and let the chicken marinate
- for another 15-20 minutes. Afterwards, add 1 teaspoon of butter on the chicken pieces and put them in a
- skewer. Place the skewers in a griller oven and let the chicken pieces grill at 180 degree Celsius for 30-40
- While tikkas are grilling, heat butter in a pan on medium flame till it shows steam. Take it off the burner and
- add finely chopped garlic in it and stir to mix well.
- Take out the grilled chicken tikka and brush a little butter on the pieces. Keep the skewers back on grilling net
- on medium flame. When the tikkas get a brown colour texture, take it from flame and brush the garlic-infused
- butter on top. Transfer the prepared chicken tikka in a bowl.
- Next, put a pan on medium flame and place a steel bowl with burned coal in the centre of the pan. Spread the
- chicken tikka in the pan and add some garlic butter over them. Cover it with a lid and seal with foil so that
- steam doesn’t get out, keep it for 10 minutes. Switch off the gas knob and the Grilled Chicken Garlic Tikka is
- ready to serve. Sprinkle chaat masala powder over the tikk and garnish with coriander leaves. Enjoy with green
- chutney and raw onions, enjoy!