Sweet and spicy, Green Tomato Pickle is an easy-to-make dish that you can prepare for your family and friends on any occasion.
Time: 20 minutes
- 250 gm green tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- salt as required
- To prepare this delicious dish, wash the green tomatoes under running water. Then, slice them half and
- transfer them to a bowl, and add turmeric and salt in the bowl. Toss well.
- Now, add ground mustard and chili powder in the tomatoes and mix once again. Stir in the vegetable oil in this
- mixture and toss once again. Transfer the pickle in a jar and keep the jar aside for 2 days.