Green Chilly Raita is a spicy raita recipe though you can always adjust the spiciness of it, according to your taste and choice.
Time: 30 minutes
- 5 green chilli
- 2 pinch red chilli powder
- 2 salt as required
- 2 cup yoghurt (curd)
- 1 handful coriander leaves
- Wash and chop the green chilies and coriander leaves. Keep it aside in a bowl.
- Take a big bowl, beat the yogurt in it till smooth.
- Now add salt, red chilli powder, chopped green chilies and coriander to the yogurt and mix well. Serve chilled.