Graveyard Pumpkin Soup is an innovative soup recipe for Halloween party.
Time: 60 minutes
- 1 1/2 kilograms pureed pumpkin
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil pomace
- 1 dash grated nutmeg
- 2 teaspoon crushed peppercorns
- 100 ml heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon rosemary leaves
- 1 chopped,peeled onion
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 teaspoon roasted,powdered cumin seeds
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 teaspoon grated parmesan cheese
- For The Main Dish
- 1 1/2 litre Veg stock
- Take a saucepan and saute rosemary sprig, garlic and chopped onion in olive oil, then add butter in it.
- Scoop out the pulp from the pumpkin and make a puree in the mixer. Cook the pulp in the sauteed onions
- Now, add hot vegetable stock and then cook it on medium flame for about 30 minutes.
- After that, add grated nutmeg, cumin seeds powder, crushed black peppercorns and salt to it.
- Cook further for 30 minutes at slow flame, half covered with lid.
- Take the saucepan off the fire and then add cream and stir well.
- In the end, garnish it with Parmesan cheese shavings, and serve hot.